Photo by: Emilie Ann Photography
http://www.emilieannphotography.com/

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MISSION CALL!!

On July 24th, Pioneer Day, I received my mission call. It was 
the looonngest day of my life. But I am going to...drum roll please... "Sister Brannelly you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the MÉXICO, AGUASCALIENTES mission"! WAHOOOO! Spanish speaking! (I really wanted to learn Spanish) Provo MTC! I could not be any happier. A few Facts: It is smack dab in the middle of México, It is a new mission- used to be part of the León Mission, They just started sending LDS American Sister Missionaries to México, and It looks beauuuutiful.
The Call is here!
After I opened my call!

No comments:

Post a Comment